Enterprise Risk Management Software
- Web-based Software
- Business process library
- Compliance with NCUA, FFIEC, or OCC Auto risk calculations
- Loss Tracking
- Executive Reporting
- Customizable dashboards, fields, and reports
- Import, convert and integrate with any data source
- Integrate IT & InfoSec risk assessment with business risk assessment
- Unlimited training
A powerful fully integrated web-based solution, Quantivate™ Enterprise Risk Management enables your organization to improve the effectiveness of its risk assessment and mitigation programs and lower loss rates. The application deeply integrates with Business Continuity and Vendor Management, enabling management greater access to information to make strategic enterprise wide decisions. Quantivate Enterprise Risk Management will help your organization create a culture of increased risk awareness – reducing risks, while lowering costs.
Flexible Enterprise Risk Management
Quantivate™ Enterprise Risk Management software is a fully integrated, easy-to-use, web-based solution that enables you to identify and proactively address risk across the enterprise. In addition, Quantivate helps align your risk management with corporate decision-making to strategically make the right resource decisions at the right time.
Enterprise Risk Management The Way You Work
Other enterprise risk management software solutions force you into a particular assessment model limiting your flexibility and increasing your learning curve. However, Quantivate Enterprise Risk Management works the way you work; by enabling you to choose either a process-based or scenario-based risk assessment model. Now you can create a compliant and coordinated risk program that adds operational value to your organization, without learning new methodologies.
One Solution for Risk Management
Quantivate Enterprise Risk Management's easy-to-use customizable capabilities streamline your risk management processes and enable your organization to set its risk priorities. Quantivate ERM brings together all your risk management needs into a single software solution, including:
- Identifying your enterprise wide processes, assets, or scenarios
- Assessing each process or scenario according to a common risk framework
- Prioritizing your limited risk management resources
- Mitigating your risks to prevent loss
- Monitoring past losses
- Managing policies and procedures
Capabilities You Need to Succeed
With Quantivate Enterprise Risk Management software, you can anticipate and swiftly respond to changing business conditions, as well as monitor your overall business risk. Capabilities for business risk management can allow you to:
- Create and manage a business process library
- Ensure Regulatory compliance with frameworks based on NCUA, FDIC, or OCC regulations
- Gain real-time visibility into risk exposure with automatic risk calculations
- Prevent future losses and operational surprises with Loss Tracking
- Improve accountability and transparency with Executive Reporting
- Quickly deploy with customizable dashboards, fields, and reports
- Import, convert and integrate with any data source for easy implementation and maintenance
- Integrate Information Security and Technology risk assessment
- Enforce organizational standards and consistency in the risk/control environment
The Quantivate Suite - Data from Across the Enterprise
Quantivate Enterprise Risk Management allows your institution to implement industry best practices for efficient audits, and ensure tight integration of the internal audit process with other Quantivate Suite modules; including Audit Manager, Business Continuity, Vendor Management, and Information Security. No time consuming or costly integration programming is required to gain access to all the risk, compliance, and business continuity data required for your audit processes.
Optional Consulting and Implementation
Optional implementation services are available from The Paragon Consulting Group. The Paragon Consulting Group has been providing consulting services to banks, credit unions, and other financial institutions for over 15 years. The Paragon Consulting Group will help your organization evaluate, prioritize, and maximize your assets so you can effectively meet future challenges.