The Quantivate Suite
- Cost savings over multiple disparate systems
- One platform to learn
- One vendor to manage
- Automatically integrated
- Eliminate Duplicate Efforts
- One Data source reduces confusion
- Easy trend spotting
- Real-time collaboration and information sharing across the institution
- Get data now for quality decision making
- Reduces efforts in overall reporting
- Robust scalable infrastructure
- Adapts to the way your organization works
- Removes barriers to implementation and unlocking your information
Today’s financial institutions are facing increases in regulatory requirements forcing institutions to have a greater focus on continuity, information security, compliance, and risk management. Regulators and other stakeholders are demanding more transparency and greater ROI from systems, software, and tools. However, many organizations create fragmented processes for continuity, risk management, and compliance producing an inefficient system filled with redundancies that create additional risk.
One Unified Solution
A growing number of business units within financial institutions are affected by growing regulatory requirements causing compliance and risk management initiatives to overlap. Using multiple and disparate solutions can lead to redundant activities, processes, and documentation or even produce contradictory data. Using multiple systems does not provide clear visibility into compliance, risk management, or continuity activities. In addition, multiple systems, processes, and providers can reduce efficiency, escalate costs, or even increase risk.
Quantivate solves this issue with the Quantivate Suite. The Quantivate Suite comprises five applications – Business Continuity (BC), Vendor Management (VM), Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), Information Security (IS), and Audit Manager (AM) - that can be used separately or in any combination. Many Quantivate customers start with just one pressing demand, such as VM or BC, then later transition into ERM or IS to leverage the various modules’ data and information sharing capabilities and integrated customizable dashboard interface. When deployed in combination, the modules tightly integrate together to give a seamless environment as a single system for all your BC, ERM, VM, IS, AM needs.
The Quantivate suite approach enables institutions to synchronize data between Business Continuity, Vendor Management, Enterprise Risk Management, Information Security, and Audit Manager. The Quantivate Suite enables organizations to implement software solutions in specific business units, adapting to the specific needs of each business area, while retaining the ability to achieve global integration of information and risk data.
Selecting a quality software solution for Business Continuity, Vendor Management, Enterprise Risk Management, Information Security, or Audit Management is only the beginning. Quantivate provides a complete suite of services, which ensure that customers realize the maximum value from their investments in our solutions. Our highly educated and experienced consultants and partners use Quantivate’s best practice methodologies to provide the greatest quality consulting service that matches what clients need to successfully, completely, and accurately use the solutions we provide.
The Quantivate Suite enables organizations to effectively, and efficiently comply with the various regulations covering financial institutions including:
- Basel II - Basel Committee on Banking Supervision, Sound Practices for Management and Supervision
- Interagency Paper on Sound Practices to Strengthen the Resilience of the U.S. Financial System
- EFA Act
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999, section 501 (b) PL 106-102 1999 S 900
- OCC 2001-47. Third Party Relationships, OCC, FDIC
- Letter to Credit Unions 06-CU-12, Disaster Preparedness and Response Examination Procedure
- NCUA: Letter to Credit Unions 01-CU-21, Disaster Recovery and Business Resumption Contingency Plans
- NCUA Letter to Credit Unions 07-CU-13: Evaluating Third Party Relationships
- CFPB Bulletin 2012-03
Quantivate’s products and services have been audited, reviewed, and passed examinations from many state and federal examiners - including:
- State Examiners
- State Insurance Commissioners